1. Introduction – How to manage your Carrefour.es stock feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your Carrefour.es feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products and to retrieve your Carrefour.es orders:
- Contact Carrefour.es (firstname.lastname@example.org) to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
- Ask Carrefour.es for the creation of your online shop on Mirakl (this is essential if your products are to be advertised).
- Ask for Carrefour.es feed creation in Lengow.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong in your chosen Carrefour.es category.
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing Carrefour.es fields.
- Change the values of your feed source by using Automatic Rules and/or Search-Replace to adapt them to Carrefour.es’s expectations.
- Organise your categories so that they correspond with the Carrefour.es categories.
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.).
- Fill in your API username and password to launch the distribution of your products.
- Manage your orders.
All these actions are detailed below.
2.Open your Carrefour.es data feeds in Lengow
Ask for the creation of a new feed in Lengow.
Search for the title "Carrefour ES" and select it.
Or, look in the "Marketplaces" section, "Spanish" flag in and then select the Carrefour ES feed.
Now let’s see how to set up a Carrefour ES feed.
3. Set up your Carrefour.es feed
Carrefour.es asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products on their marketplace. You therefore need to adapt attribute values from your source feed in Lengow.
3.1 Creating a feed segmentation
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to Carrefour.es:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the Carrefour.es category.
- The "parent products", if your source feed contains any
3.2 Match the fields
Carrefour.es requires a particular feed structure depending on the category chosen.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page "Feed Management" then "Field matching".
Check the field matching and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- An example, if there is one.
- Whether the field is required or optional. A "required" field has to be filled in so that the product can be created or updated.
- Whether it is a free text field or whether specific attributes are required. If specific attributes are required, you will see the following message: "Des valeurs sont imposées pour ce champ (liste disponible dans notre guide diffuseur)" (= "Attributes are required in this field (list available in our distributors guide)"). Consult the valid values for Carrefour.es. If you are using a field that requires valid attributes, it is compulsory to change the attributes in your source feed. If these attributes are not in your source feed, you must change them using search/replace or automatic rules (See here how to read this file).
- If the field is used to create your products (Product data: this is then shown as "Champ du flux produit") or to update them (Special offer information: this is not shown as "Champ du flux produit").
3.3 Set up product variations
Carrefour ES accepts size and/or colour product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields:
- parentSKU: parent EAN (a common EAN code for all the variations of a product). This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
Note: If your catalog does not contain parent EAN values for your products, contact our support team.
- colorMP: product colour. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different colours.
- sizeMP: product size. This data is mandatory if the product is available in different sizes.
A "Variations" tab is available in "Feed Management". This "Variations" tab is aimed to help you fill in the attributes "Size" and "Color".
To complete your products' attribute values, proceed as follows:
- In "Feed Management" > "Field Matching", match the field "sizeMP" with the corresponding field from your source feed.
- Then, in "Feed Management" > "Variations", carry out with the mapping between the values contained in your source feed and those accepted by Carrefour.es.
Note: If a size is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Carrefour.es account manager and ask him to create the concerned brand.
3.4 Enter attribute values for your products
The majority of attributes are optional but it is recommended to fill in a maximum of attributes so that your product sheets can be the most complete possible and then more attractive.
The attribute values can be free (free text) or defined by Carrefour.es. If specific values are required, you will see the following message "Des valeurs sont imposées pour ce champ (liste disponible dans notre guide diffuseur)" in the field definition in the "Field Matching" tab. In that case, refer to the list of valid values accepted by Carrefour.es for each attribute (See here how to read this file).
3.5 Set up your special offers / sales
To configure your special offers on Carrefour.es, fill in the following fields :
- "price" : this field must contain your strikethrough price
- "discount_price" : this field must contain your promotional price
- "discount_start_date" (optional) : this field must contain the start date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- "discount_end_date" (optional) : this field must contain the end date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD fomat)
To configure your sales on Carrefour.es, follow our guide.
3.6 Configure your shipping costs
The shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Carrefour.es. Contact your Carrefour.es account manager to obtain more details on this.
3.6.1 Delivery methods
The choice of delivery methods has to be made in your Mirakl back office.
3.6.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product corresponds to a logistics category. The prices are calculated according to:
- the logistics category associated with the product
- the delivery method associated with the product
For the logistics category, several options are possible. You can either:
- Keep the default logistics category attributed by Carrefour.es to your products. In that case, no action on your part is necessary. Contact your Carrefour.es account manager if you want to receive more details on this.
- Modify the default logistics category attributed by Carrefour.es. In this case, follow the following steps:
1 / Add a virtual field "Carrefour.es_logistic_class" by going to in "Feed Management" > "Source feed" tab :
2 / Match this virtual field with the field "logistic_class" in "Feed Management" > "Field matching" tab. Save by clicking on "Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Create one (or more) automatic rules to fill in the virtual field "Carrefour.es_logistic_class" with your chosen value (ask Carrefour.es to provide you with details on the logistics classes available).
- Set up free shipping costs for your products. To configure that, go in your Mirakl back office: Administration > Settings > Free Shipping and tick the "Free Shipping " box.
3.7 Category mapping
In order to categorise your products on Carrefour.es, use the Carrefour.es taxonomy so that your categories match those of the Carrefour.es marketplace. To carry out this mapping, go to the tab "Product Management":
- Open the Carrefour.es taxonomy
- Search for your category in the taxonomy (press "Ctrl+F" to search for your desired key word)
- Click on the corresponding line
- Click on "SAVE"
3.8 The options tab
In the "Options" tab of your Carrefour.es feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial "Options tab".
3.9 Check the attributes in your optimised feed
To check the data sent to Carrefour.es, consult the optimised feed. All the updates you make in Lengow are visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.) in the optimised feed.
Comment: Check your optimised feed as often as possible to make sure that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the Carrefour.es site
If the data in your optimised feed is adequate and complies with the Carrefour.es requirements, you can send your products to Carrefour.es. To do this, you must:
- Check that there are no rules in your backoffice Mirakl Carrefour.es
- Enter the API username and password in Lengow
- Consult the integration reports
Just to remind you, your Carrefour.es vendor shop must be created in order to advertise your products on Carrefour.es. Contact your Carrefour.es account manager if you need help on this.
4.1 Mirakl configuration assistant
If you have created rules with the help of the configuration assistant in your Mirakl Carrefour.es interface, your special offers and products feeds may be blocked and they might not be sent. To avoid this problem, no rules must be present in your Mirakl Carrefour.es.
If all of your products are set up via Lengow, delete them (in case of doubt, contact your Carrefour.es account manager)
4.2 Enter the API IDs
You must enter your API IDs in Lengow in order to be able to send your product catalogue to Carrefour.es. To do this, you need to go to "Feed Management" > "API login" tab :
- Mirakl_key : Enter your API key here. To get it, log in to your Carrefour.es Mirakl interface, click on your email address in the upper right ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key has changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter your Mirakl reference here. To find it, connect to your Mirakl Carrefour.es interface and click on "Boutique" > "Paramètres" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Remember to save by clicking on "APPLY".
4.3 Sending/uploading your product catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to Carrefour.es:
- Products feed: it enables the integration and creation of your products. It is sent to Carrefour.es once a day around 1.00 am. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Carrefour.es and appear online within 48 hours, after the product feeds are sent.
- Offers feed: it enables the update of prices, stock etc. It is sent to Carrefour.es every hour. When the offers feed is received by Carrefour.es and if your products are free from errors, your datas will be updated almost immediately on Carrefour.es website.
4.4 Products and offers integration reports
Products and offers integration reports allow you to check that your products (products feed) and updates (offers feed) have been correctly integrated into the Carrefour.es site.
These reports only contain the products of your catalogue that have been rejected by Carrefour.es. For each of your products that has an error, Carrefour.es specifies the reason for the rejection.
Note: If all of your products have been correctly integrated and updated, all your products will appear in the report without the column "errors".
Note 2: If the integration report is empty, it means it is not available yet.
Integration reports for products and offers are available and could be downloaded :
- Within Lengow in "Feed Management" > "Indexing history" tab > click on the blue link "Report"
- Products feed report : Type = "products_mirakl"
- Offers feed report : Type = "offers_mirakl"
- Within your Carrefour.es Mirakl backoffice. Here is the path to follow to download these reports :
- Offers feed report : "Mon stock" > "Importer des offres par fichier" > "suivi d'import des produits"
- Products feed report : "Mon stock" > "Importer des offres par fichier" > "suivi d'import des offres"
5. Stop advertising a product
5.1 Set a quantity 0
Lengow can only update the products that are present in your source feed.
In order to deactivate, i.e. stop selling, a product that is online on the Carrefour.es site, set the quantity to "0" in Lengow (for example, either by using an Automatic Rule or in the product file).
NOTE : If the product is no longer sent to Carrefour.es, without having set the quantity to "0", the offer will remain visible on Carrefour.es and the latest stock information available to Carrefour.es will be displayed.
By default, Carrefour.es works by updating data rather than by overwriting it.
Lengow has put in place a security system that allows you to keep your products visible "virtually" when they have disappeared from your source feed. They are kept in the category "virtual products", in the "Product Management" tab. However, in order to avoid problems of over selling, make sure to keep the out of stock products in your source feed for 1 to 2 days with the quantity set to 0. This will ensure that the information about the product being unavailable is sent to Carrefour.es.
5.2 Delete an offer
You can delete one or more offer of your Mirakl Carrefour.es back office directly from Lengow. To do this, you must use the field "update_delete" and put the attribute "delete" in this field. This will ensure that the product is removed from Carrefour.es website. Here is how you should proceed :
1 / Create a virtual field "Carrefour_update_delete" in "Feed Management" > "Source feed" tab.
2 / Match this virtual field "Carrefour_update_delete" with the field "update_delete" in "Feed Management" > "Field matching" tab. Save by clicking on "Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Create an automatic rule and fill in the "Carrefour.es_update_delete" field the value "delete".
The "delete" information will be automatically included in the optimised feed sent to Carrefour.es. The products will then disappear from your Mirakl backoffice > "suivi des offres".
Note: To delete your entire catalogue, go to "Feed Management" > "Field matching" and enter the value "delete" in the "Personalized Field" column of the "update_delete" field.
Remove any matches in the "Merchant Fields" column of the "update_delete" field, if you had previously set one up.
6. Order management
6.1 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on Carrefour.es website once an hour.
6.2 Order processing
1 / When a new order is placed on Carrefour.es, it appears in Lengow in the "New Order" tab. At this stage, you can either:
Accept the order: it will then appears as waiting for shipment ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab)
Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to Carrefour.es as a cancelled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by Carrefour.es that his/her command has been cancelled.
2 / When your order appears in the "Orders waiting for shipment" tab, you must prepare the order and send it to the customer. When you are ready to send the order, fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package and confirm the shipping. The order will then show in the "Orders Sent" tab.
Note: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the "SHIPPING" status ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab). When you have deal with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the "Orders Sent" tab in Lengow.
3 / Once your order is in the "Orders Sent" tab, we inform Carrefour.es that the order has been sent to the customer. Carrefour.es then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.3 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your Carrefour.es account manager.
6.4 The different order statuses of your Carrefour.es orders
Your Carrefour.es orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
- Orders canceled
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the Carrefour.es order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your Carrefour.es account manager:
6.4.1 New orders
"STAGING": The customer has completed his/her order and it has arrived on Lengow.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": "waiting for acceptance" status. It’s during this status that you accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": The payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": Payment for the order is in progress.
6.4.2 Orders waiting for shipment
"SHIPPING": The order has not yet been dispatched. It is during this status that you confirm the dispatch or the order.
"INCIDENT_OPEN": The customer has opened a dispute; go to your Mirakl Carrefour.es to deal with this.
"INCIDENT_CLOSED": The dispute with the customer has been closed.
"WAITING_REFUND": A refund request is in progress; go to your Mirakl Carrefour.es to deal with this.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": The refund for the order is in progress.
6.4.3 Orders sent
"SHIPPED": The order has been sent and is being delivered.
"RECEIVED": The customer has received the order.
"CLOSED": The customer has received the order and has not opened a dispute.
6.4.4 Orders canceled
"CANCELED": The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer. "REFUNDED": The order has been refunded.
"REFUSED": The merchant has refused the order.
7. Contact Carrefour.es
- email@example.com : Use this address if you want to open a seller store.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Lucia Velasco Bernabe): Use this address if you have questions or if you encounter errors when creating and/or updating your product catalogue on Carrefour.es.