Since MisterGoodDeal and Darty merger, it is now possible to sell products with one Darty feed on both Darty and MisterGoodDeal marketplaces.
If you need more details, please contact your Darty/MisterGoodDeal account manager.
1. Introduction – How to manage your Darty stock feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your Darty feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products and to retrieve your Darty orders:
- Choose the Darty category in which your products will be advertised
- Create your online shop on Mirakl (this is essential if your products are to be advertised)
- Ask Lengow customer support to create a feed corresponding to your chosen Darty category.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong in your chosen Darty category
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing Darty fields
- Change the values of your feed source by using automatic rules and/or search-replace to adapt them to the publisher’s expectations
- Organise your categories so that they correspond with the Darty categories
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.)
- Tell your Darty account manager that you are ready to go
- Fill in your API username and password to launch the distribution of your products
- Manage your orders
All these actions are detailed below.
2. Darty categories
2.1 Which categories do your products belong in?
Darty works by categories. Each category has its own structure and corresponds to a precise type of product. For example, it is impossible to sell cameras in the "Decoration Maison" (house decoration) category.
Darty has numerous categories. To find out which category is most suitable for your products, contact your Darty account manager (this is often defined when you sign your contract with Darty).
To find the most recent list, go to the “Mon Stock” tab on your Darty Mirakl account, then “Importer des offres par fichier” and click “Téléchargez un modèle de fichier”.
Once this point has been agreed with your Darty account manager, ask for your feed to be created in your Lengow account.
2.2 Open your Darty data feeds in Lengow
Each Darty category requires the creation of a new feed in Lengow.
Search for the title “darty” so that you can see all the available categories.
Alternatively, look for the French flag in the “Marketplaces” section and then choose the Darty feed(s) that interest you.
In Lengow, you will have the same number of feeds as there are Darty categories needed for the distribution of your products. Each Darty feed is independent of the others and, even though there are similarities, each one needs to be set up separately.
Now let’s see how to set up one of them.
3. Set up your Darty feed
Darty asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products in their marketplace. You therefore need to adapt these attributes from your Lengow source feed.
3.1 Creating a feed segmentation
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to Darty:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the Darty category.
- "Parent products", if your source feed contains any, since Darty’s system does not deal with product variations.
3.2 Match the fields
Darty requires a particular feed structure depending on the category chosen.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page “Feed Management” then “Field matching”:
Check the field matching and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- An example, if there is one.
- Whether the field is required or optional. A “required” field needs an attribute to be input so that the product can be created or updated.
- Whether it is a free text field or whether specific attributes are required. If specific attributes are required, you will see the following message: "Des valeurs sont imposées pour ce champ (liste disponible dans notre guide diffuseur)" (= "Attributes are required in this field (list available in our distributors guide)"). You will find here a file for each category. If you are using a field that requires valid attributes, it is compulsory to change the attributes in your source feed. If these attributes are not in your source feed, you must change them using search/replace or automatic rules (See here how to read this file).
- If the field is used to create your products (Product data: this is then shown as “Champ du flux produit”) or to update them (Special offer information: this is not shown as “Champ du flux produit”).
Darty does not manage product variations. A separate product file must be created for each product in your feed.
For example, on Darty there will be a number of product files for the same type of bed:
- One product file for product X, size 90 x 190
- One product file for product X, size 140 x 200
- One product file for product X, size 160 x 200
- One product file for product X, size 180 x 200
3.4 Set up your special offers / sales
Management of promotions and sales is configured in much the same way as for Darty. Your promotional and sale products must have values in the following fields:
- "Price" field: this field must contain your strikethrough price. This information is required.
- “Discount_price” field: this field must contain your promotional/sale price. This information is required to offer a promotional or sale product.
- “Discount_start_date” field: this field must contain the date on which your promotion/sale begins. The requested format is: yyyy-mm-dd (for example: 2015-01-07). This information is optional. If you fill in this field and the "discount_price" field before launching a promotion, the promotion will only begin on the date indicated.
- “Discount_end_date” field: this field must contain the date on which your promotion/sale ends. The requested format is: yyyy-mm-dd (for example: 2015-02-17). This data is optional. If you fill in the "discount_price" field and the "discount_end_date" field, the promotion will stop on the date indicated.
To set up your sales, follow our guide.
3.5 Set up your shipping costs
The prices and delivery methods and prices are imposed by Darty. Go to the marketplace to see the price tables.
3.5.1 Delivery methods
The choice of delivery methods is made from your Mirakl back office. You will have the choice between:
- “Suivi” (= Tracked)
3.5.2 Delivery charges
As regards delivery charges, you need to know that each product corresponds to a logistics category. The prices are calculated according to:
- The logistics category associated with the product
- The delivery method associated with the product
For the logistics category, you have a choice. You can either:
- Put free delivery costs for all of your products. This is configured in your Mirakl back office: “Boutique” > “Paramères” > “Livraison” > tick the box “frais de port offert”.
- Keep the default logistics category attributed by Darty. In this case, no action on your part is necessary.
Here are the prices that are set up by default:
- Standard: 2.50€ (plus 0.80€ per product)
- Tracked: 5.50€ (plus 1.50€ per product)
- Express: 12.00€ (plus 2.50€ per product)
- Premium: 19.00€ (plus 9.00€ per product)
- Change the default logistics category attributed by Darty. In this case, follow the following steps:
3 / Make one (or more) automatic rules to fill in the virtual field with your chosen attribute (refer to the list of attributes in the price table file). To comply with the automatic rule conditions, choose the products that need a new logistics category (for example, a product id or a category of your source feed) . Then select the virtual field “darty_logistic_class” and fill in the required attribute .
Here is an example:
3.6 Category mapping
In order to correctly categorise your products on Darty, use the Darty taxonomy so that your categories match those of the Darty marketplace. To carry out this mapping, go to the tab “Product Management”:
- Open the Darty taxonomy
- Search for your category in the taxonomy (press “ Ctrl+F “ to search for your desired key word)
- Click on the corresponding line
- Click on “SAVE”
Don’t forget to click on “SAVE” once you have carried out this operation.
3.7 The options tab
In the “Options” tab of your Darty feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial "Options" tab.
3.8 Check the attributes in your updated feed
To check the data sent to the distributer, consult the optimised feed. All the updating that you have done in Lengow will be visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.).
Comment: Check your updated feed as often as possible to reassure yourself that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the Darty site
If the data in your updated feed is adequate and complies with the Darty requirements, you can send your products to Darty. To do this, you must:
- Check that there are no rules in your Mirakl Darty
- Contact your Darty account manager so that he/she can check your data
- Enter the API username and password in Lengow
- Consult the integration report
Just to remind you, your Darty vendor shop must be created in your Mirakl interface in order to advertise your products on Darty. Contact your Darty account manager if you need any help with this subject.
4.1 Mirakl configuration assistant
If you have created rules with the help of the configuration assistant in your Mirakl Darty interface, your special offers and products feeds may be blocked and they might not be sent. To avoid this problem, no rules must be present in your Mirakl Darty.
If these rules seem to be necessary (for products that are not present in your Lengow feed but which are still appearing online on Darty) ask Darty to help you to find a solution.
If all of your products are set up via Lengow, delete them (in case of doubt, contact your Darty account manager)
4.2 Contact Darty for the integration of your products
Before giving you your API username and password, Darty needs to check the contents of the catalog that is to be published in their marketplace.
Contact your Darty account manager. This step is compulsory.
Darty will ask you for the Lengow reference of your Darty feed so that they can access your data. The feed ID is found in the “Marketplace” tab, under the your Darty feed logo (if you have a number of Darty categories, make sure you use the one which refers to the integration of your products):
If necessary, carry out any modifications requested by Darty and then ask them to check again.
When Darty has checked and approved your categorisation, your Darty account manager will give you your API key.
You must not enter your API key until you have had confirmation from Darty.
4.3 Enter the API user name and password
You must enter your API user name and password in Lengow in order to be able to send your product catalogue to Darty. To do this, you need to go to “Feed Management” and then the “API login” tab:
- Mirakl_key : Enter the API key given to you by Darty here. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4. If your API key has been changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter your Mirakl reference here. To find it, connect to your Mirakl Darty interface and click on “Boutique” then “Paramètres” (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX).
Remember to save by clicking on “APPLY”.
Comment: When you have entered your API user name and password, you products will automatically be created on Darty.
4.4 Sending/uploading your catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to Darty:
- Products feed: this allows the integration and creation of new products. It is sent to Darty once a day around 00h30 am. If there are no problems with your products, they will be created on Darty’s site and will appear online in less than 48 hours from the time your offers feed was sent.
- Special offers feed: this allows prices, stock etc. to be updated. It is sent to Darty every 4 hours. When the offers feed is received by Darty, the Darty site is updated almost immediately.
4.5 Products and special offers integration reports
Product and special offers integration reports allow you to check that your products (products feed) and updates (special offers feed) have been correctly integrated into the Darty site.
These reports only contain the products in your catalogue that have been rejected by Darty. For each of your products that has an error, Darty specifies the reason for the rejection.
Integration reports for products and offers are available and could be downloaded :
- Within Lengow on the “Feed Management” part > “Indexing history” tab > click on the blue link “Report”
- Offers feed report : Type = “offer”
- Products feed report : Type = “product”
- Within your Darty Mirakl back office. Here is how to reach those reports :
- Offers feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor offer imports”
- Products feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor product imports”
5. Delete or stop advertising a product
5.1 Stop advertising a product
Lengow can only update the products that are present in your source feed.
In order to deactivate, i.e. stop selling, a product that is online on the Darty site, set the quantity to “0” in Lengow (for example, either by using an automatic rule or in the product file).
ATTENTION: If the product is no longer sent to Darty, without having set the quantity to “0”, the offer will remain visible on Darty and the latest stock information available to Darty will be displayed.
By default, Darty works by updating data rather than by overwriting it.
Lengow has put in place a security system that allows you to keep your products visible “virtually” when they have disappeared from your source feed. They are kept in the category « virtual products », in the “Product Management” tab. However, in order to avoid problems of over selling, make sure to keep the out of stock products in your source feed for 1 to 2 days with the quantity set to 0. This will ensure that the “produit indisponible” information (= unavailable product) is sent to Darty.
5.2 Delete a product from your Mirakl back office
You can delete one or more product advertisements in your Mirakl Darty back office directly from Lengow. To do this, you must use Darty’s field Update-Delete and put the attribute “delete” in this field. This will ensure that the product is removed from Darty and from the Mirakl back office.
Here is how you do it:
1/ Create a virtual field « Darty_update_delete » in “Feed Management” > “Source feed” tab.
2/ Match the field with the Darty field of the same name in “Feed Management” > “Field matching” tab. Save by clicking on “Save Modifications” at the bottom of the page.
3 / There are two possible options here:
• Search for your product in “Product Management” and open the product file. At the bottom of the product file, put “delete” in the “Darty_update_delete” field . Save :
• Make an automatic rule as follows (The example given is for product 67 in the catalogue. Make sure to change it according to you needs.):
The “delete” information will be automatically included in the updated feed sent to Darty. The products will then disappear from your Mirakl interface.
Comment: To delete your entire catalogue, go to "Feed Management” > “Field matching”:
- Remove any matches in the “Merchant Fields” column of the “update-delete” field, if you had previously set one up.
- Put “delete” in the “Personalized Field” column of Darty’s “update-delete” field.
6. Order management
6.1 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on the Darty site once an hour.
6.2 Order processing
1 / When a new order is made on Darty, it appears in Lengow in the “New Order” tab. At this stage, you can either:
- Accept the order: it will then appears as waiting for expedition (“Orders waiting for shipment” tab)
- Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to Darty as a cancelled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by Darty that his/her command has been cancelled.
Comment 1: It is possible to automate this step by automatically accepting orders. To do this, go to the “Order Management” tab, > “Orders automation” tab > tick the box “Darty”.
Save by clicking on “Save Settings”.
Attention: When activating this option, you must be certain that you will be able to honour all your orders.
2 / When your order appears in the “Orders waiting for shipment” tab, you must prepare the order and send it to the customer. When this has been done, confirm the expedition. The order will then show in the “Orders Sent” tab.
If you have chosen tracked delivery as the delivery method, it is at this stage that you need to fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package.
Comment 2: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the “SHIPPING” status (“Orders waiting for shipment” tab). When you have dealt with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the “Orders Sent” tab in Lengow.
3 / Once your order is in the “Orders Sent” tab, we inform Darty that the order has been sent to the customer. Darty then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.3 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your Darty account manager.
6.4 The different order statuses of your Darty orders
Your Darty orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
- Orders canceled
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the Darty order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your Darty account manager:
6.4.1 New orders
- “STAGING”: “attente de scoring” status (= waiting for a scoring status); the order is going via an anti-fraud system.
- “WAITING_ACCEPTANCE”: “waiting for acceptance” status. It’s during this status that you accept or refuse the order.
- “WAITING_DEBIT”: The payment request for the order is in progress.
- “WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT”: Payment for the order is in progress.
6.4.2 Orders waiting for shipment
- “SHIPPING”: The order has not yet been dispatched. It is during this status that you confirm the dispatch or the order.
- “INCIDENT_OPEN”: The customer has opened a dispute; go to your Mirakl Darty to deal with this.
- “INCIDENT_CLOSED”: The dispute with the customer has been closed.
- “WAITING_REFUND”: A refund request is in progress; go to your Mirakl Darty to deal with this.
- “WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT”: The refund for the order is in progress.
6.4.3 Orders sent
- “SHIPPED”: The order has been sent and is being delivered.
- “RECEIVED”: The customer has received the order.
- “CLOSED”: The customer has received the order and has not opened a dispute.
6.4.4 Orders canceled
- “CANCELED”: The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer. “REFUNDED”: The order has been refunded.
- “REFUSED”: The merchant has refused the order.
- For seller of category Mobilier / Literie / Décoration : Safiya.email@example.com
- For seller of category PEM / GEM : Nordine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- For seller of category Jeux / Jouets / Sport / Bricolage / Jardin : Emilie.email@example.com
- For seller of category Image / Son / Téléphonie / High Tech : Tristan.Martineaux@fnacdarty.com
- To open your Darty Seller Account:Maxence.firstname.lastname@example.org