1. Introduction – How to manage your Go Sport Mirakl feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your Go Sport feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products and to retrieve your Go Sport orders:
- Contact Go Sport to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
- Ask Go Sport for the creation of your online shop on Mirakl (this is essential if your products are to be advertised).
- Ask for Go Sport feed creation in Lengow.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong in your chosen Go Sport category.
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing Go Sport fields.
- Change the values of your feed source by using Automatic Rules and/or Search-Replace to adapt them to Go Sport’s expectations.
- Organise your categories so that they correspond with the Go Sport categories.
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.).
- Fill in your API username and password to launch the distribution of your products.
- Manage your orders.
All these actions are detailed below.
2. Open your Go Sport data feed in Lengow
Ask for the creation of a new feed in Lengow.
Search for the title "Go Sport Mirakl" and select it.
Or, look in the "Marketplaces" section, "French" flag in and then select the "Go Sport Mirakl" feed.
Now let’s see how to set up one of them.
3. Set up your Go Sport feed
Go Sport asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products on their marketplace. You therefore need to adapt attribute values from your source feed in Lengow.
3.1 Creating a feed segmentation
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to Go Sport:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the Go Sport category.
- The "parent products" if your source feed contains any
3.2 Match the fields
Go Sport requires a particular feed structure depending on the category chosen.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page "Feed Management" then "Field matching".
Check the field matching and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- An example, if there is one.
- Whether the field is required or optional. A "required" field has to be filled in so that the product can be created or updated.
- Whether it is a free text field or whether specific attributes are required. If specific attributes are required, you will see the following message: "Des valeurs sont imposées pour ce champ (liste disponible dans notre guide diffuseur)" (= "Attributes are required in this field (list available in our distributors guide)"). Consult the valid values file to know which values are accepted by Go Sport. (See here how to read the file). If you are using a field that requires valid attributes, it is compulsory to change the attributes in your source feed. If these attributes are not in your source feed, you must change them using search/replace or automatic rules (See here how to read this file).
- If the field is used to create your products (Product data: this is then shown as "Champ du flux produit") or to update them (Special offer information: this is not shown as "Champ du flux produit").
3.3 Set up your special offers / sales
To configure special offers, fill in the following fields :
- price: strikethrough price
- discount-price: promotional price
- operation-co: type of promotion (Promotion, Destockage, Bonnes_affaires, etc.)
- discount-start-date: start date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- discount-end-date: end date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD format)
3.4 Configure your shipping costs
The shipping costs and delivery methods are defined by Go Sport. Contact your Go Sport's account manager to obtain more details about this.
3.4.1 Delivery methods
The choice of delivery methods has to be made in your Mirakl back office.
3.4.2 Shipping costs
Please note that each product corresponds to a logistics category. The prices are calculated according to:
- the logistics category associated with the product
- the delivery method associated with the product
For the logistics category, several options are possible. You can either:
- Keep the default logistics category attributed by Go Sport to your products. In that case, no action on your part is necessary. Contact your Go Sport account manager if you want to receive more details on this.
- Modify the default logistics category attributed by Go Sport. In this case, follow the following steps:
1 / Add a virtual field "Go Sport_logistic_class" by going to in "Feed Management" > "Source feed" tab :
2 / Match this virtual field with the field "logistic_class" in "Feed Management" > "Field matching" tab. Save by clicking on "Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Create one (or more) automatic rules to fill in the virtual field "Go Sport_logistic_class" with your chosen value (ask Go Sport to provide you with details on the logistics classes available).
- Set up free shipping costs for your entire product catalog. There is an option on Mirakl that enables to set free shipping costs for all products. To do so, go to your Mirakl back office and activate the option.
3.5 Set up product variations
Go Sport accepts size, color, taste, capacity and dimension product variations.
To manage your variations, fill in the following fields :
- variant_id: This field must contain your parent identifiers (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This data is mandatory if the product has variations. This field must be empty if your product does not have variations.
- color_facet: This field must contain the color of your product. This data is mandatory if the product is varied by color.
- size_facet: This field must contain the size of your product. This data is mandatory if the product is varied by size.
- gout : This field must contain the taste of your product. This data is mandatory if the product is varied by taste.
- vol_cont :This field must contain the capacity of your product. This data is mandatory if the product is varied by capacity.
- dimensions : This field must contain the dimension of your product. This data is mandatory if the product is varied by dimension.
3.6 Enter attribute values for your products
The majority of attributes are optional but it is recommended to fill in a maximum of attributes so that your product sheets can be the most complete possible and then more attractive.
The attribute values can be free (free text) or defined by Go Sport. If specific values are required, you will see the following message "Des valeurs sont imposées pour ce champ (liste disponible dans notre guide diffuseur)" in the field definition in the "Field Matching" tab. In that case, refer to the valid values to know which values are accepted by Go Sport. (See here how to read the file).
If values from your source feed do not correspond to the ones expected by Go Sport you must adapt them by using Search-Replaces and/or Automatic Rules.
NOTE : A "Variations" tab is available in "Feed Management". This "Variations" tab is aimed to help you fill in the attributes colour and size. To complete your products' attribute values, proceed as follows:
In "Feed Management" > "Field Matching", match the "color_facet" and "size_facet" fields with the corresponding fields from your source feed .
Then, in "Feed Management" > "Variations", carry out the correspondence between the values contained in your source feed and those accepted by Go Sport.
Here is the correspondence between the tab "Field Matching" and the tab "Variations". The values that you map in the tab "Variations" will move back up into different fields of your optimised feed, as below:
- "Go Sport Sizes" tab > "size_facet" field
- "Go Sport Colors" tab > "color_facet" field
Note : If a size or a colour is missing in the drop-down menu, please contact your Go Sport account manager and ask him to create the concerned value.
3.7 Category mapping
In order to categorise your products on Go Sport, use the Go Sport taxonomy so that your categories match those of the Go Sport marketplace. To carry out this mapping, go to the tab "Product Management":
- Open the Go Sport taxonomy
- Search for your category in the taxonomy (press "Ctrl+F" to search for your desired key word)
- Click on the corresponding line
- Click on "SAVE"
Don’t forget to click on "SAVE" once you have carried out this operation.
3.8 The options tab
In the "Options" tab of your Go Sport feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial "Options tab".
3.9 Check the attributes in your optimised feed
To check the data sent to Go Sport, consult the optimised feed. All the updates you make in Lengow are visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.) in the optimised feed.
Comment: Check your optimised feed as often as possible to make sure that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the Go Sport site
If the data in your optimised feed is adequate and complies with the Go Sport requirements, you can send your products to Go Sport. To do this, you must:
- Check that there are no rules in your backoffice Mirakl Go Sport
- Enter the API username and password in Lengow
- Consult the integration reports
Just to remind you, your Go Sport vendor shop must be created in order to advertise your products on Go Sport. Contact your Go Sport account manager if you need help on this.
4.1 Mirakl configuration assistant
If you have created rules with the help of the configuration assistant in your Mirakl Go Sport interface, your special offers and products feeds may be blocked and they might not be sent. To avoid this problem, no rules must be present in your Mirakl Go Sport.
If all of your products are set up via Lengow, delete them (in case of doubt, contact your Go Sport account manager)
4.2 Enter the API IDs
You must enter your API IDs in Lengow in order to be able to send your product catalogue to Go Sport. To do this, you need to go to "Feed Management" > "API login" tab :
- Mirakl_key : Enter your API key here. To get it, log in to your Go Sport Mirakl interface, click on your email address in the upper right ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key has changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter your Mirakl reference here. To find it, connect to your Mirakl Go Sport interface and click on "Boutique" > "Paramètres" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Remember to save by clicking on "APPLY".
4.3 Sending/uploading your product catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to Go Sport:
- Products feed: it enables the integration and creation of your products. It is sent to Go Sport once a day. If your products are free from errors, they will be created in Go Sport and appear online within 5 days, after the product feeds are sent.
- Offers feed: it enables the update of prices, stock etc. It is sent to Go Sport every hour. When the offers feed is received by Go Sport and if your products are free from errors, your datas will be updated almost immediately on Go Sport website.
4.4 Products and offers integration reports
Products and offers integration reports allow you to check that your products (products feed) and updates (offers feed) have been correctly integrated into the Go Sport site.
These reports only contain the products of your catalogue that have been rejected by Go Sport. For each of your products that has an error, Go Sport specifies the reason for the rejection.
Note: If all of your products have been correctly integrated and updated, all your products will appear in the report without the column "errors".
Note 2: If the integration report is empty, it means it is not available yet.
Integration reports for products and offers are available and could be downloaded :
- Within Lengow in "Feed Management" > "Indexing history" tab > click on the blue link "Report"
- Products feed report : Type = "products_mirakl"
- Offers feed report : Type = "offers_mirakl"
- Within your Go Sport Mirakl backoffice. Here is the path to follow to download these reports :
- Offers feed report : "Mon stock" > "Importer des offres par fichier" > "suivi d'import des produits"
- Products feed report : "Mon stock" > "Importer des offres par fichier" > "suivi d'import des offres"
5. Stop advertising a product
5.1 Set a quantity 0
Lengow can only update the products that are present in your source feed.
In order to deactivate, i.e. stop selling, a product that is online on the Go Sport site, set the quantity to "0" in Lengow (for example, either by using an Automatic Rule or in the product file).
NOTE : If the product is no longer sent to Go Sport, without having set the quantity to "0", the offer will remain visible on Go Sport and the latest stock information available to Go Sport will be displayed.
By default, Go Sport works by updating data rather than by overwriting it.
Lengow has put in place a security system that allows you to keep your products visible "virtually" when they have disappeared from your source feed. They are kept in the category "virtual products", in the "Product Management" tab. However, in order to avoid problems of over selling, make sure to keep the out of stock products in your source feed for 1 to 2 days with the quantity set to 0. This will ensure that the information about the product being unavailable is sent to Go Sport.
5.2 Delete an offer
You can delete one or more offer of your Mirakl Go Sport back office directly from Lengow. To do this, you must use the field "update_delete" and put the attribute "delete" in this field. This will ensure that the product is removed from Go Sport website.
Here is how you should proceed:
1 / Create a virtual field "Go Sport_update_delete" in "Feed Management" > "Source feed" tab :
2 / Match this field with the field "update_delete" in "Feed Management" > "Field matching" tab. Save by clicking on "Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Create an automatic rule as follow (The example given is for product 12 of the product catalogue. Make sure to change it according to your data and needs):
The "delete" information will be automatically included in the optimised feed sent to Go Sport. The products will then disappear from your Mirakl backoffice > "suivi des offres".
Note: To delete your entire catalogue, go to "Feed Management" > "Field matching" and enter the value "delete" in the "Personalized Field" column of the "update_delete" field.
Remove any matches in the "Merchant Fields" column of the "update-delete" field, if you had previously set one up.
6. Order management
6.1 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on Go Sport website every hour.
6.2 Order processing
1 / When a new order is placed on Go Sport, it appears in Lengow in the "New Order" tab. At this stage, you can either:
Accept the order: it will then appears as waiting for shipment ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab)
Note: It is possible to automate this step by automatically accepting orders. To do this, go to the "Order Management" tab > "Orders automation" tab > tick the box "Go Sport Mirakl".
Save by clicking on "Save Settings".
When activating this option, you must be certain that you will be able to honour all your orders.
Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to Go Sport as a cancelled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by Go Sport that his/her command has been cancelled.
2 / When your order appears in the "Orders waiting for shipment" tab, you must prepare the order and send it to the customer. When you are ready to send the order, fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package and confirm the shipping. The order will then show in the "Orders Sent" tab.
Note: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the "SHIPPING" status ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab). When you have deal with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the "Orders Sent" tab in Lengow.
3 / Once your order is in the "Orders Sent" tab, we inform Go Sport that the order has been sent to the customer. Go Sport then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.3 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your Go Sport account manager.
6.4 The different order statuses of your Go Sport orders
Your Go Sport orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
- Orders canceled
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the Go Sport order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your Go Sport account manager:
6.4.1 New orders
"STAGING": The customer has completed his/her order and it has arrived on Lengow.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": "waiting for acceptance" status. It’s during this status that you accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": The payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": Payment for the order is in progress.
6.4.2 Orders waiting for shipment
"SHIPPING": The order has not yet been dispatched. It is during this status that you confirm the dispatch or the order.
"INCIDENT_OPEN": The customer has opened a dispute; go to your Mirakl Go Sport to deal with this.
"INCIDENT_CLOSED": The dispute with the customer has been closed.
"WAITING_REFUND": A refund request is in progress; go to your Mirakl Go Sport to deal with this.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": The refund for the order is in progress.
6.4.3 Orders sent
"SHIPPED": The order has been sent and is being delivered.
"RECEIVED": The customer has received the order.
"CLOSED": The customer has received the order and has not opened a dispute.
6.4.4 Orders canceled
"CANCELED": The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer. "REFUNDED": The order has been refunded.
"REFUSED": The merchant has refused the order.
7. Contact Go Sport
- Aurélien Petitjean / email@example.com