Immochan allows your products to be sold across the network of Aushopping shopping centres via the www.aushopping.com website.
The Aushopping platform allows internet users to find all the practical information, good deals and shops’ promotions for their Aushopping shopping centre easily.
Aushopping is available only to the brands present in the shopping centre. This tutorial is aimed only at those merchants who have already signed a contract with Immochan. Consequently, there is no contract in this guide.
1. Introduction – How to manage your Immochan stock feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your Immochan feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products:
- Define with your Immochan account manager the sphere in which your products will be distributed
- Ask Lengow customer support to create a feed corresponding to your chosen Immochan category.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong in your chosen Immochan category
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing Immochan fields
- Modify your stock data attributes with the help of the automatic rules and/or search-replace so that they match the needs of the distributer
- Organise your categories so that they correspond with the Immochan categories
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.)
- Enter your "storeChain" on the field matching level (this code is provided by the Immochan feed integration manager)
- Advise your Immochan feed manager that you are ready
- Follow the integration of your products
All these actions are detailed below.
2. Immochan categories
2.1 Which categories do your products belong in?
With Immochan, you have the option of choosing:
- a generalised sphere that allows all types of product accepted by Immochan to be sold ("fashion” included).
- a specialised sphere for fashion. We recommend this structure if you are selling "fashion" products only. The fashion sphere is to be used for ready to order catalogues, shoes, jewellery, leather goods and sport.
Note: Immochan may add other specialist spheres in the future. Contact Immochan for further details.
When you have made your choice, request the creation of a feed that corresponds to your Lengow account.
2.2 Open your Immochan data feeds in Lengow
Search for the title “immochan” so that you can see all the available categories.
Alternatively, look for the French flag in the “Marketplaces” section and then choose the Immochan feed(s) that interest you.
You will have a choice between:
- "Immochan V2 - Generaliste" (generalised sphere)
- "Immochan V2 - mode" (fashion)
We will now see how to set the parameters of any one of them.
3. Set up your Immochan feed
Immochan asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products in their market place. You therefore need to duplicate these attributes in your Lengow source feed.
3.1 Split up your products
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to Immochan:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the Immochan category.
- "Parent products", if your source feed contains any.
3.2 Category mapping
1 / Under the "Field Matching" tab, match the "category1" field with the "catégorie" field of your source feed.
2 / In order to categorise your products properly on Immochan, use Immochan's taxonomy so that your categories correspond to Immochan's. To do this mapping, you will need to go to the “Product Management” tab:
- Open the Immochan taxonomy
- Search for your category in the taxonomy (press “ Ctrl+F “ to search for your desired key word)
- Click on the corresponding line
- Click on “SAVE”
Note : It is mandatory to follow those steps for each category.
Don’t forget to click on “SAVE” once you have carried out this operation.
Note: it is possible to categorise your products by product. To do this, enter into the category :
You will be able to refine the categorisation of your references, product by product.
3.3 Match the fields
Immochan requires a particular feed structure depending on the category chosen.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page “Feed Management” then “Field matching”:
Check the field matching and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- The type of value expected.
- An example of the expected value.
- The condition, that is, whether the field is optional or mandatory. An “Obligatoire” field will need to be completed with a value so that the product can be created or updated.
3.4 Set the Parameters of Your Variations
Immochan allows variations to be managed by size and/or colour for your products.
2 / Under the “Field Matching” tab, complete the following fields:
- groupmentCode: your products’ parent login (a common ID to all variations of the same product)
- colorValue: the colour of your products (a free value)
- sizeValue: the size of your products (a free value)
Note: the "colorCode" and "sizeCode" fields are optional. They allow a colour and/or size code to be entered.
3.5 Set the Parameters of Your Prices/Promotions/Sales
To manage your prices, promotions and sales, three fields need to be completed as according to the three scenarios below:
3.5.1 Managing Products Not Including Promotion/Sales
To set the parameters of your products without a reduction, complete the following fields:
- sellingGrossPrice: the product’s selling price
- listPrice: leave blank or enter the same price as the price provided in the "sellingGrossPrice" field.
- markedDownPriceIndicator: enter the value “0”.
3.5.2 Managing Promotional Products/Not Including Sales
To set the parameters of your promotional products, outside of sales periods, complete the following fields:
- sellingGrossPrice: the product’s selling price
- listPrice: the previous price (the product’s crossed out price)
- markedDownPriceIndicator: enter the value “0”.
3.5.3 Managing Sales Products
To set up your sales, follow our guide.
3.6 Set the Parameters of Your Properties
Immochan requires that you complete the properties according to the Immochan category that you have selected. Certain properties are compulsory for product creation and others are optional but recommended in order to improve your product referencing on the Aushopping platform.
First of all, download the Immochan properties file from this link (For more readability, download the XLS file).
3.6.1 To Understand this Document:
- columns A to H: breadcrumb of the Immochan category. To find out your product’s category code, go to the “Product Management” tab and you will find the category code breadcrumb for your product.
For example, the value "MODEFEMME||VETEMENTFEMME||JEANFEMME" corresponds to:
- Sphere Code: MODEFEMME
- Category Code: VETEMENTFEMME
- Subcategory Code: JEANFEMME
- Subsubcategory Code: vide
- column I: name of the expected property. They can be two colours:
- Blue: the property is compulsory
- Yellow: the property is optional
- column J: examples of expected values for the property (these values are free).
- column L: name of the field such as it appears in the “Field Matching” tab".
3.6.2 Completing Properties
126.96.36.199 You have the values in your source feed
Under the “Field Matching” tab, match the fields of your source feed with the fields dedicated to the Immochan properties.
Note: if you fill in a property for a product that does not need one, the property will simply be ignored. If you only have one size field in your source feed, you can match it to the totality of the Immochan size properties in “Field Matching”(headSize, sizeShoes, bowerSize...)..
188.8.131.52 You do not have the values in your source feed
If you do not have the values in your source feed, you will have to:
1 / Create a virtual field that you will call “Immochan_leatherMaterial” in “Feed Management” > “Source feed” tab.
2 / Match the virtual field with the field “logistic_class” in “Feed Management” then “Field matching” tab. Save by clicking on “Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
Note: you must wait for a Lengow indexation so that the virtual fields created go into the “Source Feed” and are available in the “Field Matching” tab. If you wish to have a manual indexation, contact our client support.
3 / Execute one (or several) automatic rule(s) to complete the virtual field with the value desired (refer to the list of values in the Immochan properties file). As a condition of the automatic rule, choose the products that require the property (For example, a product ID or a category from your source feed) .
Subsequently, select the virtual field created and indicate the expected value .
Here is an example (Leather = Cuir):
3.7 Setting the Parameters of Your Delivery Methods
To set the parameters of your delivery methods, complete the following four fields:
- deliveryMode: the type of delivery (possible values: "DOMICILE"; "BOUTIQUE" or "POINTRELAIS").
- deliveryCharge: the delivery fee
- delivery_estimation_time: time period in days from when the order is received by the seller until the effective delivery of the order to the client. This period therefore includes the dispatch time (= duration of preparation of the order) + delivery time (= duration of the order’s transit)
- carrier: transporter or name of network
Note: it is possible to enter up to 5 different delivery methods. To do this, use fields with the same name numbered from 2 to 5. Each number represents a different delivery method.
3.8 The options tab
In the “Options” tab of your Immochan feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. . For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial "Options" tab.
3.9 Check the attributes in your updated feed
To check the data sent to the distributer, consult the optimised feed. All the updating that you have done in Lengow will be visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.).
Comment: Check your updated feed as often as possible to reassure yourself that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the Immochan site
4.1 Enter Your "storeChain"
Under the “Field Matching” tab, enter your "storeChain" in the “Personalized Field” column. This data is required to allow the distribution of your products on Immochan.
Contact your Immochan integration manager to find out your “storeChain”.
This is how your optimised feed will be sent on Immochan’s FTP. The feed will be left under the name of your Lengow feed. In the example below, the file left will be named "Lengow":
4.2 Contact Immochan
When you are ready, contact Immochan in order to launch the distribution of your products. Immochan will conduct a verification of the data from your optimised feed for the initial integration of your products.
In the future, your new products will be created automatically.
4.3 Sending the Catalogue
Your product catalogue is sent to Immochan every six hours.
4.4 Integration Report
The integration report allow you to check that your products have been correctly integrated and updated in Immochan. This report only contain your products that have been rejected by Immochan. The reason for the rejection is specified for each of your products that is in error.
Note: If the integration report is empty, this means that all of your products have been correctly integrated and updated.
Integration reports are available and could be downloaded within Lengow in "Feed Management" > "Indexing History" tab > click on the blue link "Report" :
5. Unpublish/Remove a Product
There are several ways to deactivate/remove a product on Immochan:
Note: entering a quantity of zero for the product does not delete the product, but shows it as “indisponible” on the Aushopping platform.
6. Order processing
6.1 Enter your API IDs
You must enter your API IDs in Lengow in order to retrieve your Immochan's orders in Lengow. To do this, you need to go to "Feed Management" > "API login" tab :
- Mirakl_key : Enter your API key here. To get it, log in to your Immochan Mirakl interface, click on your email address in the upper right ("My account") and then on "API key". If your API key has changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4.
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter your Mirakl reference here. To find it, connect to your Mirakl Immochan interface and click on "Boutique" > "Paramètres" (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX)
Remember to save by clicking on "APPLY".
6.2 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on Immochan website once 2 hours.
6.3 Order processing
1 / When a new order is placed on Immochan, it appears in Lengow in the "New Order" tab. At this stage, you can either:
Accept the order: it will then appears as waiting for expedition ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab)
Note: It is possible to automate this step by automatically accepting orders. To do this, go to the "Order Management" tab > "Orders automation" tab > tick the box "Immochan" :
Save by clicking on "Save Settings".
When activating this option, you must be certain that you will be able to honour all your orders.
Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to Immochan as a cancelled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by Immochan that his/her command has been cancelled.
2 / When your order appears in the "Orders waiting for shipment" tab, you must prepare the order and send it to the customer. When you are ready to send the order, fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package and confirm the shipping. The order will then show in the "Orders Sent" tab.
Note: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the "SHIPPING" status ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab). When you have deal with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the "Orders Sent" tab in Lengow.
3 / Once your order is in the "Orders Sent" tab, we inform Immochan that the order has been sent to the customer. Immochan then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.4 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your Immochan account manager.
6.5 The different order statuses of your Immochan orders
Your Immochan orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
- Orders canceled
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the Immochan order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your Immochan account manager:
6.5.1 New orders
"STAGING": The customer has completed his/her order and it has arrived on Lengow.
"WAITING_ACCEPTANCE": "waiting for acceptance" status. It’s during this status that you accept or refuse the order.
"WAITING_DEBIT": The payment request for the order is in progress.
"WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT": Payment for the order is in progress.
6.5.2 Orders waiting for shipment
"SHIPPING": The order has not yet been dispatched. It is during this status that you confirm the dispatch or the order.
"INCIDENT_OPEN": The customer has opened a dispute; go to your Mirakl Immochan to deal with this.
"INCIDENT_CLOSED": The dispute with the customer has been closed.
"WAITING_REFUND": A refund request is in progress; go to your Mirakl Immochan to deal with this.
"WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT": The refund for the order is in progress.
6.5.3 Orders sent
"SHIPPED": The order has been sent and is being delivered.
"RECEIVED": The customer has received the order.
"CLOSED": The customer has received the order and has not opened a dispute.
6.5.4 Orders canceled
"CANCELED": The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer. "REFUNDED": The order has been refunded.
"REFUSED": The merchant has refused the order.