1. Introduction – How to manage your ManoMano and MonEchelle.com stock feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your ManoMano and MonEchelle.com feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products and to retrieve your orders:
- Contact ManoMano to know if you are eligible to sell your products on their website.
- Ask for ManoMano feed creation in Lengow.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong to ManoMano's category.
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing ManoMano fields.
- Change the values of your feed source by using Automatic Rules and/or Search-Replace to adapt them to ManoMano’s expectations.
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.).
- Fill in your API username and password to launch the distribution of your products.
- Manage your orders.
All these actions are detailed below.
2. Open your ManoMano data feed in Lengow
Ask for the creation of a new feed in Lengow.
Search for the title "ManoMano" and select the feed corresponding to the country you want.
Or, look in the "Marketplaces" section, "Italian", "UK" or "Spanish" flag and then select the ManoMano feed you need.
Search for the title "MonEchelle" under the "European" flag for the French version of ManoMano.
Now let’s see how to set up one of them.
3. Set up your ManoMano feed
ManoMano asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products on their marketplace. You therefore need to adapt attribute values from your source feed in Lengow.
3.1 Creating a feed segmentation
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to ManoMano:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the ManoMano website.
3.2 Match the fields
ManoMano requires a particular feed structure.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page "Feed Management" then "Field Matching":
Check the field matching and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- An example, if there is one.
- Whether the field is required or optional. A "required" field has to be filled in so that the product can be created or updated.
- If the field is used to create your products (Product data: this is then shown as "Champ du flux produit") or to update them (Special offer information: this is not shown as "Champ du flux produit").
3.3 Set up product variations
Your variant products may be grouped under one ManoMano product page, as following :
3.3.1 Create a segmentation
3.3.2 Fill in the values of your variations
To define parameters for your product variations, fill in those fields in "Feed Management" > "Field matching" :
- "ParentSKU": this field must contain your parent identifiers (a common identifier for all the variations of a product). This data is obligatory if the product has variations. Do not fill in this field if your product does not have variations.
- "title": this field must contain the variation (For example: "Safety boots - size 8" / "Safety boots - size 10" / "Safety boots - size 12" / etc.)
- "parent_title" : this field must contain the parent title without the variation (For example: "Security shoes"). Must be completed if the "ParentSKU" field is used. If you do not fill in the " parent_title" field product pages won't be gathered.
If your variations concerns the color, you must fill in those fields as well:
- "Color": This field must contain the color of your products.
- "feature_1": This field must contain the picture url with the correct color, or the RAL code, or th RGB code.
3.4 Set up your special offers / sales
To configure special offers on ManoMano, fill in the following fields :
- "retail_price_vat_inc": showing the old price (which is struck through)
- "product_price_vat_inc": showing the promotional price
To set up your sales on ManoMano, follow our guide.
3.5 Configure your delivery method and shipping costs
There are two ways to manage your delivery methods and shipping costs for ManoMano: per product or with a shipping costs grid (based on the product weight or the number of products).
3.5.1 Delivery methods and shipping costs per product
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs per product, fill in the following fields:
- carrier: carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers.
- shipping_time: shipping time.
- shipping_price_vat_inc : shipping price amount (including taxes).
3.5.2 Delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid
In order to optimize your sales, ManoMano advises to choose this second option and to offer several delivery options:
- Standard delivery
- Pick-up & Go delivery
- Express delivery
To set up your delivery methods and shipping costs with a shipping costs grid , fill in the following fields:
- use_grid: enter the value "1" to activate the use of your shipping costs grid.
- carrier_grid (carrier_grid_1 to carrier_grid_5): carrier name. Contact ManoMano to obtain the list of the authorized carriers. It is mandatory to have at least one carrier in common for all you products.
- shipping_time_carrier_grid (shipping_time_carrier_grid_1 to shipping_time_carrier_grid_5): shipping time for the carrier specified in the corresponding "carrier_grid" attribute. You can specify a fixed delivery time (example: "2" for two days) or an interval (example: "3 # 5" for 3 to 5 days).
- DisplayWeight: enter here the product weight in kilograms if you want to calcultate the shipping costs based on the weight.
Contact ManoMano if you need further information regarding the shipping costs grid you need to fill in and to submit to ManoMano.
3.6 Category mapping
ManoMano realises on its side, on behalf of the merchant, the "Category mapping" and the product categorisation.
You have nothing to do for this step on Lengow.
3.7 The options tab
In the "Options" tab of your ManoMano feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial "Options tab".
3.8 Check the attributes in your optimised feed
To check the data sent to ManoMano, consult the optimised feed. All the updates you make in Lengow are visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.) in the optimised feed.
Comment: Check your optimised feed as often as possible to make sure that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the ManoMano site
4.1 Send the URL optimised feed
If data of the optimised feed match your expectations and those of ManoMano, send the URL of your optimised feed to your ManoMano account manager.
This URL will permit to ManoMano to create your products and update your offers. Its is located within the blue box, on the right part of the solution:
4.2 Enter the API IDs
4.2.1 ManoMano (except .fr)
To consult your orders generated on your ManoMano feed(s) (except for your Mon Echelle French feed), please refer to your ManoMano back-office.
4.2.2 Monechelle.com (ManoMano FR)
You must enter your API IDs in Lengow in order to be able to get your ManoMano.fr orders within your Lengow account. To do this, you need to go to "Feed Management" > "API login" tab:
- Login: Fill in your connection id to your ManoMano.fr back-office.
- Password: Fill in your connection password to your ManoMano.fr back-office.
Remember to save by clicking on "APPLY".
4.3 Products and offers integration reports
Please contact your ManoMano account manager to get the report regarding the integration of your products and offers.
5. Stop advertising a product
ManoMano is working with an overwriting method. That is to say, that each indexation delete the previous catalog, to display products that are in the new one. A product which disappear between 2 indexations is deleted from ManoMano website.
To stop advertising a product, follow our advices available within our guide "Removing products on marketplaces" > section "Removing a product from a marketplace by "overwriting"".
6. Order management - Monechelle (ManoMano FR only)
6.1 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on ManoMano.fr (previously called Monechelle.com) website once an hour.
6.2 Order processing
1 / When a new order is placed on ManoMano.fr, it appears in Lengow in the "New Order" tab.
2 / It then passes to the "Orders waiting for shipment" tab. At this stage, you can either:
Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to ManoMano.fr as a canceled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by ManoMano.fr that his/her command has been canceled.
Accept the order: it will then stay at this stage until you define the order as shipped.
Note: It is possible to automate this step by automatically accepting orders. To do this, go to the "Order Management" tab > "Orders automation" tab > tick the box "ManoMano" :
Save by clicking on "Save Settings".
When activating this option, you must be certain that you will be able to honour all your orders.
Shipped the order: it will appear as an order sent ("Orders sent" tab). Before selecting this action you must prepare the order to send it to the customer. At this stage you may fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package then confirm the shipping.
3 / Once you defined your order as shipped, it passes to the "Shipped tab". The order will then show in the "Orders Sent" tab.
Note: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the "SHIPPING" status ("Orders waiting for shipment" tab). When you have deal with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the "Orders Sent" tab in Lengow.
Once your order is in the "Orders Sent" tab, we inform ManoMano.fr that the order has been sent to the customer. ManoMano.fr then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.3 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your ManoMano.fr account manager.
6.4 The different order statuses of your ManoMano.Fr orders
Your ManoMano.fr orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
- Orders canceled
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the ManoMano.fr order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your ManoMano.fr account manager:
6.4.1 New orders
"New": The customer has completed his/her order and it has arrived on Lengow.
6.4.2 Orders waiting for shipment
"PROCESSING": The order is waiting to be processed. It is during this status that you refuse or accept and confirm the confirm the dispatch or the order.
"ACCEPTED": The order has been accepted.
6.4.3 Orders sent
"SHIPPED": The order has been sent and is being delivered.
6.4.4 Orders canceled
"CANCELED": The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer.
- ManoMano.fr : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.es : email@example.com
- ManoMano.it : firstname.lastname@example.org
- ManoMano.co.uk : email@example.com