ManoMano do not require to receive your sales offers at a specific date, nevertheless, feed update for sales will be done the day before the first day of the sale period. Don't wait to set up your catalogue and sales offers!
Follow these recommendations:
1. Set up your sales in Lengow
To define parameters on ManoMano/MonEchelle, go to the "Field Matching"part > "Feed Management" tab, then define the following matching:
- "retail_price_vat_inc": price before discount
- "product_price_vat_inc": reduced price
- "sales": fill in the value "1" if the product is on sale. This field is enabled during sales period only.
- "quantity": stock must not be empty
Note: if a product has been manually changed in your ToolBox (= your MonÉchelle/ManoMano back office), then these changes will overwrite the feed update.
1.1 Sales dates
On the first day of sales, ManoMano enables the field "sales". It is therefore not necessary to fill in sales dates.
2. Check your settings
To check that your discounted products are properly set up, the following values must appear in the optimised feed:
- Field “retail_price_vat_inc”: must be filled in with your price before discount.
- Field “product_price_vat_inc”: must contain your sales price.
- Field “sales”: must be filled in with the value "1".
- Field “quantity”: stock must not be empty.
For products which are not discounted, the following values must appear in the optimised feed:
- Field “retail_price_vat_inc”: must be filled in with your selling price.
- Field “product_price_vat_inc”: this field must be empty.
- Field “sales”: this field must be empty. This field is enabled during sales period only.
Happy sales on ManoMano !