1. Introduction – How to manage your Nature & Découvertes stock feed on Lengow
This guide explains how to configure and manage your Nature & Découvertes feed. Before starting to set the parameters for your feed, please note the following recommendations.
Here are the steps you need to follow to advertise your products and to retrieve your Nature & Découvertes orders:
- Create your online shop on Mirakl to Nature & Découvertes (this is essential if your products are to be advertised)
- Ask Lengow customer support to create a feed corresponding to your chosen Nature & Découvertes category.
- Separate out the products that you don’t want to advertise or that don’t belong in your chosen Nature & Découvertes category
- Complete the "Field Matching" in order to match your source feed fields with the existing Nature & Découvertes fields
- Modify your stock data attributes with the help of the automatic rules and/or search-replace so that they match the needs of the distributer
- Organise your categories so that they correspond with the Nature & Découvertes categories
- Set up the options for tracking your stock (indexing frequency, alerts etc.)
- Fill in your API username and password to launch the distribution of your products
- Check the data in your feed to Nature & Découvertes
- Manage your orders
All these actions are detailed below.
2 Open your Nature & Découvertes data feeds in Lengow
Each Nature & Découvertes category requires the creation of a new feed in Lengow.
Search for the title “fr - Nature & Decouvertes”.
Alternatively, look for the French flag in the “Marketplaces” section and then choose the Nature & Découvertes feed.
3. Set up your Nature & Découvertes feed
Nature & Découvertes asks merchants to use specific attributes in order to reference the products in their market place. You therefore need to duplicate these attributes in your Lengow source feed.
3.1 Split up your products
Before starting to change your attributes, first you need to filter your products so that you don’t send to Nature & Découvertes:
- The products that you do not wish to sell in this marketplace.
- The products in your feed that don’t match the type of products normally found in the Nature & Découvertes category.
- "Parent products", if your source feed contains any.
3.2 Match the fields
Nature & Découvertes requires a particular feed structure depending on the category chosen.
In order to proceed with the field matching, you need to go to the page “Feed Management” then “Field matching”:
Check the "Field matching" and complete any missing information. Read the field definitions carefully and there you will find:
- The field name.
- The field definition.
- An example, if there is one.
- Whether the field is required or optional. A “required” field needs an attribute to be input so that the product can be created or updated.
Here are the requirements for the “PRODUCT_UID”, “product_id” and “product_id_type” fields:
“PRODUCT_UID”: This field must contain your EAN code (which is recommended), your SKU, your UPC code, or your ISBN code. Nature & Découvertes requires a particular format, and you must populate this field with each of the following:
- The type of “Product_UID” (authorised values are: “EAN”, “SKU”, “UPC” or “ISBN”) followed by
- A pipe symbol (“|” or ALT GR + 6 on PC and Shift + ALT + L on Mac) followed by
- The “Product_UID”
In the optimised feed, this gives results in the following format:
Populate the “PRODUCT_UID” field in accordance with this format (for instance, using the EAN) by using the “Field matching” column to generate a personalised feed, which creates a dynamic link to your source feed, by entering its EAN code value between curly brackets:
Warning: the “product_id” and “product_id_type” fields must contain values that are identical to those selected in the “PRODUCT_UID” field. If the EAN code is selected, the fields must be filled out as follows:
- In the “product_id”, field, enter the product’s EAN code;
- In the “product_id_type”, field, enter the type of value contained in the “product_id” field which, in this case, is “EAN”.
Note: Our customer support team will carry out the matching exercise by default when your Nature & Découvertes feed is created. You then have the option to modify it if you wish. If you need any assistance in this regard, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team.
How to fill in the ‘estimated_shipping_days’ field
This information represents your order preparation time in terms of days, and is mandatory. The value given must correspond with a number of days. To indicate an order preparation time of 2 days, the value of ‘2’ must be inputted.
It is not possible to input a range of time.
Nature & Découvertes automatically adds an additional value of 2 to 4 days, which corresponds with the delivery time.
How to fill in the ‘deee’ field
Nature & Découvertes requests eco-participation, if this is available for your products, and only if this value is positive. Otherwise, the field must be empty. How to proceed:
1 / Match your ‘eco-participation’ field with the ‘deee’ under the ‘Field Matching’ tab:
2 / Perform a ‘Search / Replace’ to clear the field when the value in your ‘eco-participation’ field is equal to ‘0’.
In the example below, the value of ‘0’ is searched in the ‘eco-participation’ field (change this value according to the data in your source feed) and it is not replaced by anything (leave the field empty).
3.3 Set up product variations
You are not obliged to configure your Nature & Découvertes feed in order to manage product variants.
As a reminder, if your source contains “parent products”, break them down into segments so that they do not appear in the optimised feed.
Nevertheless, Nature & Découvertes accepts product variations with different models, sizes, and/or colours. To create product variants, follow the steps below:
1 / Create a virtual field that you will call “ND_Variants” in “Feed Management” > “Source feed” tab.
2 / Match the virtual field with the field “PRODUCTS_VARIANTS” in “Feed Management” then “Field matching” tab. Save by clicking on “Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Search for your product in the “Product management” and open the product datasheet. At the bottom of the product datasheet, specify the value indicated in the “ND_Variants” field . Save your data :
The values expected by Nature & Découvertes follow a specific format:
[Variant type A:(variant value A1, linked EAN code A1, EAN),(variant value A2, linked EAN code A2, EAN),(...)],[Variant type B:(variant value B1, linked EAN code B1, EAN),(variant value B2, linked EAN code B2, EAN),(...)]
Note: This information must be provided for all variants of any product for which different variants are specified.
Example size (= taille) variant: [taille:(S, 3xxxxxxxxx410, EAN),(M, 3xxxxxxxxx420, EAN),(L, 3xxxxxxxxx430, EAN),(XL, 3xxxxxxxxx440, EAN)]
Example colour (= couleur) variant: [couleur:(rouge, 3xxxxxxxxx510, EAN),(jaune, 3xxxxxxxxx520, EAN),(bleu, 3xxxxxxxxx530, EAN),(vert, 3xxxxxxxxx540, EAN)]
Example model (= modèle) variant: [modèle:(Bluetooth, 3xxxxxxxxx610, EAN),(Wifi, 3xxxxxxxxx620, EAN),(Avec fil, 3xxxxxxxxx630, EAN)]
Example size and colour variant: [taille:(S, 3xxxxxxxxx410, EAN),(M, 3xxxxxxxxx420, EAN),(L, 3xxxxxxxxx430, EAN),(XL, 3xxxxxxxxx440, EAN)],[couleur:(rouge, 3xxxxxxxxx510, EAN),(jaune, 3xxxxxxxxx520, EAN),(bleu, 3xxxxxxxxx530, EAN),(vert, 3xxxxxxxxx540, EAN)]
For more details about variant management, contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager directly.
3.4 Set up your special offers / sales
To configure your special offers on Nature et Découverte, fill in the following fields :
- "price" : this field must contain your strikethrough price
- "discount_price" : this field must contain your promotional price
- "discount_start_date" (optional) : this field must contain the start date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD format)
- "discount_end_date" (optional) : this field must contain the end date of the promotion (YYYY-MM-DD fomat)
To configure your sales on Nature et Découverte, follow our dedicated guide.
3.5 Set up your shipping costs
Prices and delivery options are imposed by Nature & Découvertes. To see the rate table, visit our Mirakl Nature & Découvertes area and click on the “Information” tab.
3.5.1 Delivery methods
The choice of delivery methods is made from your Mirakl back office. You will have the choice between:
- “Colis Recommandé”
- “Colis Suivi” (= Tracked)
3.5.2 Delivery charges
As regards delivery charges, you need to know that each product corresponds to a logistics category. The prices are calculated according to:
- The logistics category associated with the product
- The delivery method associated with the product
For the logistics category, you have a choice. You can either:
- Specify free postage and packing across your product range. This can be configured in your Mirakl back office: “Store” > “Settings” > “Delivery” and click on “Free postage and packing.”
- Retain the dispatch category allocated by Nature & Découvertes by default (Category A01), in which case, there is no need for you to take any further action.
The following rates are specified by default.
- Tracked delivery: 5.90€
- Signed for delivery: 9.50€
- Change the default logistics category attributed by Nature & Découvertes. In this case, follow the following steps:
1 / Create a virtual field that you will call “ND_logistic_class” in “Feed Management” > “Source feed” tab.
2 / Match the virtual field with the field “logistic_class” in “Feed Management” then “Field matching” tab. Save by clicking on “Save Modifications" at the bottom of the page.
3 / Make one (or more) automatic rules to fill in the virtual field with your chosen attribute (refer to the list of attributes in the price table file). To comply with the automatic rule conditions, choose the products that need a new logistics category (for example, a product id or a category of your source feed) . Then select the virtual field “ND_logistic_class” and fill in the required attribute .
Here is an example:
3.6 Category mapping
In order to correctly categorise your products on Nature & Découvertes, use the Nature & Découvertes thesaurus so that your categories match those of the Nature & Découvertes marketplace. To carry out this mapping, go to the tab “Product Management”:
- Open the Nature & Découvertes thesaurus
- Search for your category in the thesaurus (press “ Ctrl+F “ to search for your desired key word)
- Click on the corresponding line
- Click on “SAVE”
Don’t forget to click on “SAVE” once you have carried out this operation.
3.7 The options tab
In the “Options” tab of your Nature & Découvertes feed, check the various points and modify them if needed. For more details about this tab, consult our tutorial " "Options" tab".
3.8 Check the attributes in your updated feed
To check the data sent to the distributer, consult the optimised feed. All the updating that you have done in Lengow will be visible IMMEDIATELY (automatic rules, search/replace, matching etc.).
Comment: Check your updated feed as often as possible to reassure yourself that your parameters have been correctly applied to your new products.
4. Integration of your catalogue on the Nature & Découvertes site
4.1 Enter the API user name and password
You must enter your API user name and password in Lengow in order to be able to send your product catalogue to Nature & Découvertes. To do this, you need to go to “Feed Management” and then the “API login” tab:
- Mirakl_key : Enter the API key given to you by Nature & Découvertes here. Here is an example of an API key: b36a2665-109a-4135-a0f0-460d70568ca4. If your API key has been changed, you also need to change it in your Lengow account.
- Mirakl_storeid : Enter your Mirakl reference here. To find it, connect to your Mirakl Nature & Découvertes interface and click on “Boutique” then “Paramètres” (visible at the top of the page: identifiant: XXXX).
4.2 Adding new products to Nature & Découvertes
Whether it’s the first time you’ve offered products on the site, or you’re adding new products to your optimised feed, Nature & Découvertes systematically validates your data before they are integrated with the site.
It is therefore important to contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager, who can then validate your data.
Your products will not be created until Nature & Découvertes has validated them.
4.3 Sending/uploading your catalogue
Two distinct feeds are sent to Nature & Découvertes:
- Products feed: this allows the integration and creation of new products. It is sent to Nature & Découvertes once a day. If there are no problems with your products, they will be created on Nature & Découvertes’s site and will appear online in less than 24 hours from the time your offers feed was sent.
- Offers feed: it only contains the stock, prices etc... of the products. It is sent to Nature & Découvertes every hours.
4.4 Product and offer integration report
We suggest that you view the integration reports to ensure that your products are correctly configured when they are first created in the product feed and subsequently updated in the offer feed.
These reports only contain items from your product catalogue that have been rejected by Nature & Découvertes. In each case, when a product generates an error, Nature & Découvertes specifies the reason for rejection.
Note: If all of your products have been correctly integrated and updated, all your products appear without the column "errors".
Note 2: If the integration report is empty, it means it is not available yet.
Nature & Découvertes should send the product integration report to you by e-mail.
Integration reports for products and offers are available and could be downloaded :
- Within Lengow on the “Feed Management” part > “Indexing history” tab > click on the blue link “Report”
- Offers feed report : Type = “offer”
- Products feed report : Type = “product”
- Within your Nature & Découvertes Mirakl back office. Here is how to reach those reports :
- Offers feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor offer imports”
- Products feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor product imports”
5. Delete or stop advertising a product
5.1 Stop advertising a product
Lengow can only update the products that are present in your source feed.
In order to deactivate, i.e. stop selling, a product that is online on the Nature & Découvertes site, set the quantity to “0” in Lengow (for example, either by using an automatic rule or in the product file).
ATTENTION: If the product is no longer sent to Nature & Découvertes, without having set the quantity to “0”, the offer will remain visible on Nature & Découvertes and the latest stock information available to Nature & Découvertes will be displayed.
By default, Nature & Découvertes works by updating data rather than by overwriting it.
Lengow has put in place a security system that allows you to keep your products visible “virtually” when they have disappeared from your source feed. They are kept in the category « virtual products », in the “Product Management” tab. However, in order to avoid problems of over selling, make sure to keep the out of stock products in your source feed for 1 to 2 days with the quantity set to 0. This will ensure that the “produit indisponible” information (= unavailable product) is sent to Nature & Découvertes.
5.2 Delete a product from your Mirakl back office
You can delete one or more product advertisements in your Mirakl Nature & Découvertes back office directly from Lengow. To do this, you must use Nature & Découvertes’s field Update-Delete and put the attribute “delete” in this field. This will ensure that the product is removed from Nature & Découvertes and from the Mirakl back office.
Here is how you do it:
1/ Create a virtual field « ND_update_delete » in “Feed Management” > “Source feed” tab.
2/ Match the field with the Nature & Découvertes field of the same name in “Feed Management” > “Field matching” tab. Save by clicking on “Save Modifications” at the bottom of the page.
3 / There are two possible options here:
- Search for your product in “Product Management” and open the product file. At the bottom of the product file, put “delete” in the “ND_update_delete” field . Save :
- Make an automatic rule as follows (The example given is for product 67 in the catalogue. Make sure to change it according to you needs.):
The “delete” information will be automatically included in the updated feed sent to Nature & Découvertes. The products will then disappear from your Mirakl interface.
Comment: To delete your entire catalogue, go to "Feed Management” > “Field matching”:
- Remove any matches in the “Merchant Fields” column of the “update-delete” field, if you had previously set one up.
- Put “delete” in the “Personalized Field” column of Nature & Découvertes’s “update-delete” field.
6. Order management
6.1 Order retrieval times
Lengow retrieves orders made on the Nature & Découvertes site once an hour.
6.2 Order processing
1 / When a new order is made on Nature & Découvertes, it appears in Lengow in the “New Order” tab. At this stage, you can either:
- Accept the order: it will then appears as waiting for expedition (“Orders waiting for shipment” tab)
- Refuse the order: it will be automatically referred back to Nature & Découvertes as a cancelled order. This order does not need to be dealt with; the client will be notified by Nature & Découvertes that his/her command has been cancelled.
Comment 1: It is possible to automate this step by automatically accepting orders. To do this, go to the “Order Management” tab, > “Orders automation” tab > tick the box “Nature & Découvertes”.
Save by clicking on “Save Settings”.
Attention: When activating this option, you must be certain that you will be able to honour all your orders.
2 / When your order appears in the “Orders waiting for shipment” tab, you must prepare the order and send it to the customer. When this has been done, confirm the expedition. The order will then show in the “Orders Sent” tab.
If you have chosen tracked delivery as the delivery method, it is at this stage that you need to fill in the carrier’s details and the tracking number of the package.
Comment 2: If you are using one of our modules or our web-service to import orders into your e-commerce back office, you can import the order into your back office from the “SHIPPING” status (“Orders waiting for shipment” tab). When you have dealt with the order and confirmed the expedition in your back office, the order will appear automatically in the “Orders Sent” tab in Lengow.
3 / Once your order is in the “Orders Sent” tab, we inform Nature & Découvertes that the order has been sent to the customer. Nature & Découvertes then informs the customer that the order has been sent.
6.3 Cancellation of an order
To cancel an order after the first acceptance stage, you must contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager.
6.4 The different order statuses of your Nature & Découvertes orders
Your Nature & Découvertes orders appear in a number of different tabs in Lengow during their processing:
- New Orders
- Orders waiting for shipment
- Orders sent
In each tab, different statuses can be seen underneath the Nature & Découvertes order number.
Here is an explanation, by tab, for each possible status. For more details on this subject, please contact your Nature & Découvertes account manager:
6.4.1 New orders
- “STAGING”: “attente de scoring” status (= waiting for a scoring status); the order is going via an anti-fraud system.
- “WAITING_ACCEPTANCE”: “waiting for acceptance” status. It’s during this status that you accept or refuse the order.
- “WAITING_DEBIT”: The payment request for the order is in progress.
- “WAITING_DEBIT_PAYMENT”: Payment for the order is in progress.
6.4.2 Orders waiting for shipment
- “SHIPPING”: The order has not yet been dispatched. It is during this status that you confirm the dispatch or the order.
- “INCIDENT_OPEN”: The customer has opened a dispute; go to your Mirakl Nature & Découvertes to deal with this.
- “INCIDENT_CLOSED”: The dispute with the customer has been closed.
- “WAITING_REFUND”: A refund request is in progress; go to your Mirakl Nature & Découvertes to deal with this.
- “WAITING_REFUND_PAYMENT”: The refund for the order is in progress.
6.4.3 Orders sent
- “SHIPPED”: The order has been sent and is being delivered.
- “RECEIVED”: The customer has received the order.
- “CLOSED”: The customer has received the order and has not opened a dispute.
6.4.4 Orders canceled
- “CANCELED”: The order has been canceled by the merchant or by the customer. “REFUNDED”: The order has been refunded.
- “REFUSED”: The merchant has refused the order.
- You will receive a dedicated Nature & Découvertes account manager when you enter into your contract with Nature & Découvertes.