In order to keep up with changes to the Rue du Commerce transaction and allow you to continue to distribute your products on the various versions of their site, you have to configure a new Rue du Commerce feed in your Lengow account.
Here are the steps to realize this changes with Lengow!
1. Creating your new Rue du Commerce feeds in Lengow
1.1 Contact Rue du Commerce to get details of your product distribution groups
Rue du Commerce has revised the field segmentation of its product groupings and changed the listing of the attributes for each product grouping.
To find out which attributes are required to distribute your products (and to start to update them in your product catalogues with immediate effect), contact your Rue du Commerce account manager. He or she will notify you of the product groupings under which your products are distributed.
1.2 Creating your Rue du Commerce feed(s) in Lengow
In order to plan the migration within Lengow, complete this form to notify us of the product groupings for which you want to create a feed within Lengow. This requires a manual intervention by Lengow, and as such requests will be processed once the feeds are available in Lengow in the order that they are received. You will be notified by e-mail when the feed(s) are available in your Lengow account.
2. Configuring your new Marketplace feeds
Set your new Marketplace feed by following point "3 - Configure your Marketplace feed" in this user guide .
3. Migration of your Marketplace feed(s)
3.1 Enter your "Pre-Production" identifiers
Enter your API identifiers (communicated by Marketplace) on the "API Identifier" screen of your Marketplace feed in Lengow. Make sure the "Pre-Production" mode is ticked on this page.
Two separate feeds are sent every 4 hours in the "Pre-production" Rue du Commerce environment:
- Products feed: this allows the integration and creation of new products.
- Offers feed: this allows prices, stock etc. to be updated.
Consult these Product and offers integration reports to check that your products (products feed) and updates (offers feed) have been correctly integrated into the "Pre-production" Rue du Commerce environment. These reports only contain the products in your catalogue that have been rejected by Rue du Commerce. For each of your products that has an error, Rue du Commerce specifies the reason for the rejection.
Integration reports for products and offers are available and could be downloaded :
- Within Lengow on the “Feed Management” part > “Indexing history” tab > click on the blue link “Report”
- Offers feed report : Type = “offer”
- Products feed report : Type = “product”
- Within your Rue du Commerce Mirakl back office. Here is how to reach those reports :
- Offers feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor offer imports”
- Products feed report : “My inventory” tab > “Import From File” > “Monitor product imports”
3.2 Validation of your products feed(s) by Rue du Commerce
Verify, with the aid of integration reports, that there are no errors in your products feed(s). For the correction of these errors, Rue du Commerce is at your disposal for any assistance.
It is necessary to have validation from Marketplace that your "Products" feed is correct for you to be able to move on to the next stage.
3.3 Validation of your offers feed(s) by Rue du Commerce
Verify, with the aid of integration reports, that there are no errors in your offers feed(s). For the correction of these errors, Rue du Commerce is at your disposal for any assistance.
It is necessary to have validation from Marketplace that your "Offers" feed is correct for you to be able to move on to the next stage.
3.4 Complete the logistic table
Complete the logistic table in your Marketplace "Pre-Production" environment. Rue du Commerce is at your disposal for any assistance.
3.5 Ready to migrate
Upon validation by Marketplace that everything is ready in the "Pre-Production" environment, you are deemed ready to migrate. Rue du Commerce sends you a link to set up your shop in "Production" and agrees a migration date with you.
While waiting for your migration date, create a copy of your original configuration between your "Pre-production" environment and the Rue du Commerce "Production" environment.
3.6 The day of your migration
The day of migration:
- access to your former Rue du Commerce feed (CSV) is suspended for sending products (continue with the same activity in your Lengow account, it will serve as an order recovery tool in Lengow).
- your shop will be activated in the Rue du Commerce "Production" environment. You must then:
- retrieve your new API identifiers in the Rue du Commerce "Production" environment
- Enter the new API identifiers in Lengow (in your new Marketplace flow > screen "flow management" > "API Identifiers" and tick the " Production " option.
- Verify that there are no errors in the integration reports of your products and offers feeds. Rue du Commerce is at your disposal for any assistance at this stage.
3.7 Migration completed
Once all these steps have been completed, your Rue du Commerce migration is finished.
At your Lengow account level, you then have:
- your new Marketplace feed(s). These feeds are used to transmit the offers and products feeds;
- your former Marketplace feed: it is important to keep this feed active as it enables the recoveryof Marketplace orders in Lengow