Rue du Commerce has decided that the reference price has to be the lowest price practiced during the last 15 days before the Sales operation.
As we keep the price history, your reference price has to be the price loaded on July 1st, 2020.
Are taken into account: flash sales and discount prices
Please confirm your participation in the sales to your RueDuCommerce account manager
For any questions about the sales integration and the catalog, please contact the merchant service (email@example.com / +33 1 84 13 04 03)
1. Before you start setting up your Lengow feed
1.2 When to fill out your sales in Lengow?
The integration of the sales does not immediately raise the sale price, given that the start date set at Rueducommerce will be the official start date of the sales, ie Wednesday July 15, 2020.
So you can start setting up your sale offers now!
1.3 Sales / flash sales and promotions at the same time?
Sales, discount prices and flash sales cannot work at the same time. Therefore, we advise you to remove any discount prices or sales flash from the offer feed/file for the items on sales at least 7 days before the sales opening.
The reference price takes into account all the promotional, flash and private sales.
1.4 What could invalidate my SALES settings?>
Except for the usual errors (mandatory attributes not completed, invalid image…), sales may not be online for the following reasons :
- The reference price is different from the one registered by Rue du Commerce
- The date format or dates are invalid
- An element is missing : Start date or end date of sales
- The ongoing markdown is modified : price The end-date is outdated
2. Set up your sales in Lengow
French SALES operation is from July 15th until August 18th.
The configuration of a Sales product will require filling in the following 4 attributes in Lengow:
- "Price": ihe regular price which will be crossed out
- "sales-price-1": the discounted price
- "sales-start-date-1": 2020-07-15T02:00:00.000+02:00
- "sales-end-date-1": format YYYY-MM-DD
The start-date format for the first day of Sales period is mandatory (YYYY-MM-DDTHH-MM-SS.000+02:00). It cannot be modified until the end of the sales.
The other dates format must be YYYY-MM-DD
You can apply markdowns at will. Use the markdown attributes. ex: "sales-price-2"
Just make sure to:
- Note that the end-date of the 1st markdown should not be the same as the start date of 2nd markdown (and so on for the next markdown).
3. Contact Rue du Commerce
For more information on sales integration, please contact the seller service on firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 (0) 1 84 13 04 03.
Please inform Rue du Commerce that you are willing to take part to the the Sales.