1. Installing the module in WordPress
Before the installation / update of the plugin,follow our tips!
Download the plugin from: https://www.lengow.com/integrations/woocommerce/
This module has been tested on WordPress versions 3.5.0 to 4.6.1, and is compatible with version 2 up to the 2.6.8 version of WooCommerce.
To install the plugin, go to the tab “Plugins” > “Add” > link “Send” > “Chose a file” and select the downloaded zip file.
2. Activating the plugin
Click on the link “Activate”.
3. Configuring the plugin
To configure the Lengow plugin, click on the WooCommerce link on the dashboard then, select “Lengow Settings”.
3.1 ID Lengow
First enter your client identifier, your group number and then your API key (Token).
- Lengow Client Id: Your Lengow client identifier provided by your account manager. You will also find it inside your Lengow interface.
- Lengow Group Id: Your Lengow group identifier provided by your account manager. You will also find it inside your Lengow interface > "See your account details" > "Group management".
If, as shown below, you have multiple groups, separate the Ids with commas (for example: 12167,12169)
- Api key: The Lengow API key, available in your Lengow solution > "API/Webservice" (at the bottom of the page) > "Token API"
3.2. Exporting data
3.2.1. Authorising IP addresses
In the security section, list the IP(s) that you authorise to access the source feed generated by the Lengow module (particularly the IP address of your host). Separate multiple IPs with semi-colons (;).
The same field also authorises IP addresses to execute the import purchase order.
3.2.2. Export parameters
- Export format: Selects an export format from the drop-down menu (CSV, XML, JSON or YAML). CSV preferred.
- Product types: Selects the type of product that you wish to export. Hold down “ctrl” or “cmd” to select multiple products.
- Export all products: click “Oui” to export all your products, “Non” to export only selected products.
- Export product attributes: Tick “Oui” to export product attributes.
- Export product meta: Tick “Oui” to export customised product fields.
- Product title with attributes: Tick “Oui” to have the titles of the products display their attributes.
- Product images: Choose the number of images to export.
- Product image size: Choose the size of the images
- Export product in a file: if the data to export are too large (the feed being generated dynamically by default), specify that a file be created and stored on your server for Lengow to retrieve. This reduces download time and the load on your server. On the other hand, you require more time to update your products in Lengow. If you choose this option, please go to the next point.
- Cron export: You execute the export automatically to create your feed. You can use WordPress' CRON function or the crontab on UNIX systems. This configuration may require a technician or a programmer to implement.
3.2.3. Selecting the products
If you have ticked the option "Publish on Lengow", go to the “Products” tab of WooCommerce.
- Tick one or multiple products.
- By choosing the “Publier sur Lengow” option, the products shall be exported; then click “Appliquer”.
- A red cross indicates that a product is not exported.
3.3. Feed configuration
In this tab you can view your list of feeds, and manage them through your dashboard.
Attention, your feed will be updated automatically in the Lengow solution.
3.4. Configuring imports
- Import is running: Displays a message while an import is in progress.
- Order state: specifies the correspondence between WooCommerce order status and each order status returned by Lengow during import.
- Paiement method: sets the value which will be inserted in the payment method associated with the order. This could be the “Lengow” value, or the name of the relevant marketplace.
- Default carrier: selects the default delivery method for your orders.
- Import days: indicates the number of days you wish order imports to cover. If you indicate 7, imports will consider orders placed during the last 7 days.
- Force price: If you choose this option, Lengow sets the price of the products during order import. This is useful if the prices you set on the marketplaces differ from those of your site.
- Send email to administrator: Allows you to receive a e-mail for each order.
- Cron import: As for the export, you can execute an import automatically. This configuration may require a technician or a programmer.
3.5 Tracker tab
The Lengow module for WooCommerce allows you to add a Lengow tracker directly on your site.
You can choose two types of tracker:
- SimpleTag: the classic Lengow tracker, allows you to track sales in your Lengow account interface.
- TagCapsule: encapsulates your own selection of Lengow partner trackers in a single tag. It allows you to track sales in your Lengow account interface.
3.6. Advanced tab
- Debug mode: useful for testing imports.
- Logs history: choose the number of days of logs to save.
- Logs files: List of log files.
3.7. Help tab
This tab provides help on all aspects of the plugin.
- Add or modify fields in export.
- Use the Lengow plugin with WP-CLI